Sarah DiAvola

Featured Video Booty Bully - 1080p HD

I know My power - and that makes Me a little bit of a bully sometimes. I can see you looking at Me with that special glint in your eye. My ASS looks perfect and I can tell you're wondering what it would smell like - what it would feel like sitting on your face - My weight pressing down on you and forming a tight seal of aromas and sex around your mouth and nose. You'll do this in front of everyone because that's what you are - and now I'm going to turn you into a piece of workout furniture. Get your face down there, now!

Homewrecking Bridesmaid - 1080p HD

Price:
$18.00
Duration:
8:55  

Description:   Here I am in My hotel room for another wedding I have been asked to be in - and boy do some of these other women HATE Me being here. All of their men are staring at Me and I have My ...

Panty Raid 2 - 1080p HD

Price:
$24.00
Duration:
16:14  

Description:   Good news for you good boys that love buying My panties - here we go again! First, I let you in on the goodies as I wear each one each paid of My underwear and model them for the cam...

Teased to Shreds - 1080p HD

Price:
$10.00
Duration:
6:35  

Description:   I have an unlimited supply of pantyhose - you guys send them to Me all the time. If I rip them by accident I don't care because they are piled up everywhere. In this case, I am scrat...

Wrinkled Sole Silence - 1080p HD

Price:
$16.00
Duration:
12:20  

Description:   You can't hear anything at all as Goddess Sarah DiAvola has turned off the sound so that She can completely ignore you 100% - but lucky you, She has allowed you to stare at Her beaut...

EPIC HICCUPS - 1080p HD

Price:
$75.00
Duration:
1:02:06  

Description:   A 60 minute tour de force of Hiccups delivered from the perfect body of Sarah DiAvola - this is an anthology collected from multiple clips and its just one hiccup after another in be...

Outtakes! 3 - 1080p HD

Price:
$19.00
Duration:
20:41  

Description:   Not all shoots go exactly as planned - most of the time, it's the man's fault...what a surprise, right? Guys love My behind the scenes looks at what happens when I'm not actually kic...

Vape Experiment - 1080p HD

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
4:36  

Description:   Take some clothes off, relax and enjoy the sight that is Goddess Sarah DiAvola as She vapes and writhes on the bed. The crackle of the vape, the gentle oozing of smoke from Her mouth...

Ignored by Stockings and Lace - 1080p HD

Price:
$24.00
Duration:
16:31  

Description:   You know what time it is - I'm going to get a couple things done while I ignore you on purpose. I already know your desires, but I like to amplify them...just a little. I'd like you ...

Snobs. - 1080p HD

Price:
$29.00
Duration:
11:28  

Description:   Women like Me (Sarah DiAvola) and My friend Maia Evon would never, EVER let ourselves be seen in public with someone like you - but that does not mean we don't want you staring, droo...

Castration Injection - 1080p HD

Price:
$18.00
Duration:
10:19  

Description:   This was a custom request that I fulfilled for a dutiful servant of mine. The scenario goes that there is a special drug going around that makes your dick harder and stays up longer ...